Jones & Associates Inc. Insurance
JAI is an Independent Insurance Agency that has been in business for over 50 years. We are Aggie owned and part of the TM5 Properties family. We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working individual to join our team. We are searching for someone who is organized, a multi-tasker, and proficient in computer programs such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe. Primary duties include but are not limited to the following:
Prepare and issue binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verifies their accuracy; presents them to client with appropriate correspondence
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules, proposals as needed.
- Processes renewals within an assigned book of clientele in accordance with agency procedures; required to contact client within an allotted time frame via appropriate correspondence.
As necessary, review renewal of policies with insureds to ensure appropriate coverage is included; process appropriate changes and/or marketing of new polices
- Remarket accounts for pricing and/or coverage options among available and applicable carriers.
- Attempt to cross-sell and grow current accounts and policies; offer additional or necessary coverage.
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
- Process incoming mail and phone request, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Handles incoming cancellation requests, determines reason for cancellation, acts to save accounts, notifies assigned sales representative according to agency procedure.
Relay incoming requests from companies to clients, such as underwriting requirement for additional information, signed documentation and/or photographs, notification of change to coverage limits or forms, condition letters, cancellation for underwriting reasons and non-renewal notices
Assist sales team and agency in new sales; receives details for quoting from sales team member and/or the prospective client, markets potential accounts, reviews proposal with sales team member or presents proposal to prospective client, obtains payments and documentation for new accounts and documents in management system.
Process incoming payment requests from clients, mortgage companies and title companies. Send appropriate documentation as requested and note in management system.
Receive and address incoming coverage, billing and policy inquires as needed. Document details within management system.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Ready to join or would you like to schedule a private appointment to hear more? TMC is always on the lookout for qualified individuals to be part of our team.