Terrence Murphy Team
- Ensure superior customer service to all clients who buy with Terrence Murphy team or list their home with our team.
- Assist the Transaction Coordinator with any and all activities that encompass servicing and acquiring each property, including marketing our listings, communication with clients and agents, setting appointments with clients, and maintaining our database.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients & agents.
- Oversee and manage all assigned listings submitted by TMT.
- Prospect new leads daily, generating 250 calls a week.
- Practice scripts & role-playing.
- Generate prospective clients by setting 5 new consultations a week.
- Consistently maintain CRM database.
- Convert consultations into clients by executing 1 new buyer representation or listing agreement a week.
- Implementation of lead generation initiatives & activities to drive better database conversion.
- Answer emails efficiently during work hours; time-blocking activities for success.
- Fully understand the rules and regulations of the MLS.
- Send in accepted offers to TC as needed.
- Send contracts, amendments, & paperwork for signatures as needed.
- Gather missing paperwork as needed.
- Review & complete tasks in CRM database, keeping overdue tasks under 25/day.
- Complete greensheets for any new buyers.
- Weekly check-ins with Expansion partner.
- Attend closings.
- Manage the team phone line & set appointments accordingly.
- Meet TMT standard of 1 new pending per week.
- Meet TMT standard of 1 411 Meeting with Expansion Partner per week.
- Meet TMT standard of 1 Foundations Training per week.
- Meet TMT standard of 1 Call Night per week.
- Meet TMT standard of 3 open houses held per month.
- Meet TMT standard of 5 pendings per month.
Ready to join or would you like to schedule a private appointment to hear more? TMC is always on the lookout for qualified individuals to be part of our team.